Dear friends, to make sure that my new website sounds professional in every of 3 chosen languages, I put them through the revision of a native speaker. Right now I’m looking for a new volunteer to revise my blog posts, web pages and new documents in English language. The job is not paid (since this website doesn’t generate any income yet) but has its own benefits. Please, read further if interested, or re-post if you know someone who fits the requirements.
Job description and conditions:
- Editing and correcting typos/grammar mistakes in English texts for blog posts, web pages and documents related to doula work for www.birthwithpleasure.com
- Work online by requests, most likely 1 page a week.
- Constant learning about up to date information on pregnancy and birth
- Reference letter maybe provided upon a work for 6 months and longer
- a native English speaker who was born and ideally lives in the country where English is an official language
- ideally has a degree in Linguistics, Communication, English or English literature, or has experience of editing or writing texts in English due to work
- knows how to use review functions in MF Word
- interested in topics of pregnancy, birth, parenting and women rights
- checks and responds his/her emails/messages regularly (at least once a day)
If interested, please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “volunteer”.
Please, re-post if you know someone who might be interested and fits the requirements!